Saturday, 21 April 2012

Milk and Cookies

Well who doesn't love milk and cookies?

I found this on Kidspot this morning, thought there was a lot of controversy in the comments from many readers.

I personally found it a nice change from their regular ads with the corny school aged kids conversations.

I also found it pro breastfeeding, which to me is a good thing.

But many of the women who responded to this ad talked about the perky boobs, how they couldn't be breastfeeding boobs, the toxicity of the cookie itself, etc...



"This ad has been released by an agency in South Korea for Oreo (a well-known cookie brand). The ad (shown above) shows a baby breastfeeding and has the tag line 'Milk's favourite cookie'"

Are you offended by that teeny bit of nip not covered by the baby's mouth?

Do you think it was just an inside joke at Oreo headquarters? As newsOXY suggests.

Or are you loving the ad, tell me why.


would you be offended if I advertised my cookies like that?


No photo shop here, just yummy natural handmade cookies.


1 comment:

  1. I love it! I think people need to stop being so precious about what is natural. Children are often at the stage of solids and still feeding so it makes perfect sense to me!

    ReplyDelete