Tuesday, 17 July 2012

#photoadayjuly 17 - your addiction

How about some 'Choc-nilla cara-licious'??
Back before diagnosis, I enjoyed a timtam like the best of us, but seriously it has been about 10 years, so when I pulled together this one (it's sort of my answer to the timtam requests I keep getting), I remembered why I enjoyed a them so long ago.

It's nice to have a cookie or bikki with crunch and chew, and sweet vanilla bean buttercream, decedant dark chocolate and that caralicious drizzle on top just completes the picture.

My next challenge is to make this a dairy free cookie too, shouldn't be too hard, I'm off to ponder how to! Just for you hermana...

Have you missed your timtams, or what is it you miss? Or do you have an addiction?

Hi everybody, my name is twolicious and I'm addicted to.....sugar :(

No comments:

Post a Comment