Thursday, 13 September 2012

It's not nice to brag...but it sure is fun!

See anything you like.
I do, but then I always do!

Items from Wednesday's shopping guide's theme was 'road trip'
I actually feel a little like a road trip at the moment, what about you. Or maybe you have just been on one?
What are your tips for the best road trip, that is apart form taking my yummy cookie bombs with you!
Go on share a little...
Mine is snacks and pit stops! If you have great snacks, a picnic is a quick treat for everyone, oh and it's always good to know where you can make a quick pit stop... if you know what I mean (the ladies do anyway!)

madeit


refresh your browser to see more items
Items from Wednesday's shopping guiderefresh your browser to see more items
Items from Friday's shopping guiderefresh your browser to see more items

Copyright © 2012 madeit.

No comments:

Post a Comment